Monday, August 4, 2008

Cool Heat Haul/Review

And yet another haul I didn't post. Better late than never huh? :-p This collection really appealed to me because I'm really into blues and teals. I also have to wear blue a lot for work so this collection is perfect for me! I got all seven eyeshadows and two of the slimshines.




Eyeshadows I got (in two seperate pictures b/c it was too many to show the up close detail:) from left to right)-

Warming Trend-Frosty light taupe (veluxe pearl). This color actually shows up as a gold on me. Very pretty though and the texture is great.

Climate Blue-Mid-tone violet blue with pink pearl (velvet). This is a gorgeous color, blue with pink sparkles. The texure isn't the best, being a velvet but I make it work. This is a very unique color.

Blue Flame-Dirty metallic navy blue (veluxe pearl). This is similar to Deep Truth e/s from the permanent line. That's ok by me though because I love me some blues! I wear it in my crease a lot or even as liner.

Cool Heat-Frosty teal with multi-dimensional pearl (frost). This is a nice teal color. Some are saying that it is similar to Big T that came out with the C-Shock collection, but I missed that one so I couldn't tell you. I like this but it's a little hard to work with as well.Warm Chill-Frosty seafoam green with gold pearl (frost). This is a pretty pale green color that isn't very pigmented but it's so beautiful. I like to wear in on my inner lid and tear duct.

Gulf Stream-Frosty mid-tone blue green with green pearl (frost). This is one of my favorites from this collection. It is really unique and pigmented. Loves it.

Solar White-Frosty muted white gold (frost). Last but certainly not least. Another one of my favorites from this collection if not my favoritest. lol. It almost looks pink in the pot, but it goes on as this beautiful light gold color. It's great for anything-hightlight, on the lid, tear duct, it's so versatile. I absolutely love it.The slimshines I got from left to right:

Tropic Glow-Blue pink with silver pearl (frost). In the tube this looks outrageously barbie pink. But it goes on so wearable. It's still fairly bright but sheer and super shiny. It's actually very lovely.

Gentle Simmer-Light clean yellow pink with white pearl (frost). Another fabulous pink. It's a more lighter, subtle pink. I wear this one a lot.

No comments: