Thursday, November 5, 2009

New Goodies!!!

Finally, after months, I've done some hauling! The husband was not very happy, but oh wells. Here is what I got and some pictures
MAC Young Punk Mineralize Eye Shadow. Mineralize black w/ pinkish purple pearl (frost). When I went to check out the Style Black collection, this was the one eye shadow that really caught my eye. It is just a gorgeous dark purple color. I used it today and it does have a fair amount of fall out, but applied wet you can get around this.
MAC Style Snob Eye Shadow. Dirty pink brown w/ gold pearl (starflash). I really love this color. It is a beautiful neutral color. It's similar to Satin Taupe but with a pinkish undertone. I know I will get a lot of wear out of this one.

MAC Creme De Miel Eye Shadow. Frosty light yellow gold (veluxe pearl). This eye shadow is so pretty and I can't believe I passed it up when the Naked Honey Collection came out. I think it will be a nice highlight color.
NARS Cairo Eye Shadow. Champagne rose with shimmer. Another beautiful neutral shade. The texture feels really nice. Some gorgeous looks will come with this!
NARS Caravaggio Eye Shadow Duo. Azalea Pink/Irridescent Violet. This is a beautiful bright duo featuring my two favorite colors!
NARS Silk Road Eye Shadow Duo. Icy Pink/Rose gold with golden flecks. I'm on a neutral kick in case you don't notice, lol. This is beautiful as well.



NARS Madly Blush. Seashell pink. This is a very gorgeous, pigmented neutral blush. I think it will be very versatile.


NARS Makeup Cleansing Oil. This was where the NARS order started. When I was colormatched for the Sheer Glow Foundations at the NARS counter, the SA used this on me to take my foundation off. It felt so good on my skin. Since then, I had been leeming for this product.




No comments: