Sunday, November 1, 2009

What I Am Using Right Now

I love posts like this, so I thought I would fill one out myself. These are the products I'm using right now.

Shampoo: I'm a shampoo whore, but probably the two I love the most are Silky Sexy Hair and Pantene Brunette Expressions

Styling products: Vavoom Gold Heat Blow-in Control and Bed Head Control Freak Spray

Shower Gel: Dove Go Fresh Energize-love the fresh smell!

Body moisturizer: Vaseline Cocoa Butter Body Lotion-uber creamy and love the smell!
.
Deodorant: Dove Go Fresh Energizing

Fake Tan: Victoria's Secret Bare Bronze Daily Glow Lotion

Cleanser: Cetaphil anti-bacterial soap bar

Exfoliator: St. Ives Apricot Scrub

Primer: Clarins Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch

Foundation brush: Nada. Been using my fingers.

Concealer: When I need it, I use the Makeup Forever Camouflage Palette

Powder: When I need it, I use MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder

Blusher: NARS Orgasm or Deep Throat

Bronzer: NARS Laguna

Highlighter: MAC Vanilla Pigment

Eyeshadow base: Too Faced Shadow Insurance

Eyeshadows: These constantly change but some I use on a regular basis are: MAC Satin Taupe, Carbon, Tilt, Contrast, and Shroom

Eyeliner: MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack

Curler: Shu Uemura

Mascara: Covergirl Lash Blast

Lipstick: MAC Way to Love and Creme de Nude

Lipgloss: NARS Supervixen

Nail Colour: My job doesn't allow me to wear it on my nails :(. I do wear toe nail polish most of the time and my favorite color is probably China Glaze Carribbean Temptation

No comments: