Sunday, November 15, 2009

Smoke & Diamonds FOTD

Today I decided I wanted a gray smokey look. Actually, while out shopping yesterday and looking at the holiday palettes at the MAC counter, I really wanted to buy the Sorceress Eye Palette, mainly because of this grey-goldish color, I think it's called Hold My Gaze. Then I remembered that I had a similar color already-Smoke & Diamonds! I love Smoke & Diamonds eye shadow so I decided to break it back out!

*MAC unless noted*

FACE
Clarins Perfecting Touch Primer
MUFE HD Foundation #118
MUFE HD Powder
Blooming Blush
NARS Laguna Bronzer
Vanilla Pigment (cheekbone highlight)
EYES
TFSI
Blackground Paint Pot (lid, crease)
Smoke & Diamonds e/s (lid, crease over Blackground, lower lashline)
Dreammaker e/s (brow highlight)
Carbon e/s (outer corner, lower lashline)
Blacktrack Fluidline (upper lashline)
Engraved Powerpoint Eye Pencil (lower waterline)
Fibre Rich Mascara
LIPS
Wore Way To Love Lipstick with Underage Lipglass over it. It was worn off by the time pics taken :(



No comments: