Wednesday, March 7, 2012

February Favorites


So I've been wanting to do this post for a few days but couldn't decide what my February favorites were lol. These are products I used most this last month and enjoyed. Great products for a busy new working mother :).
Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation~This was a new one I've only had for a couple months but it has a gorgeous finish. Coverage is light/medium but that's all I need. My skin is pretty clear, I just have issues with large pores on my nose. My shade is 5, which is slightly too dark for me right now, but it's the right color tone. I purchased 4 too, but it's too light and yellow. One of my aunts asked me what I did to keep my complexion so pretty one day when I was wearing this so then you know it's a good product and for the price it should be :).
Make Up For Ever Face & Body Foundation~This is even lighter coverage than the Giorgio Armani but what's so wonderful about this one is that it doesn't cling to dry patches on winter dry skin. It's very liquidy and blends effortlessly. I'm shade #20.
Maybelline The Falsies Volum' Express Black Drama Mascara~This is something old in my stash that I fell back in love with this month. It's dark and makes my lashes long with a beautiful curl. Only con is that it gets kind of flakey after a long day of wear. My tube may just be old, not really sure.
Wet N Wild Coloricon eyeshadow trio in Walking on Eggshells~This has been so easy to just slap on and not think about this month. It's pigmented, neutral, and goes with everything. A no-fuss product.
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion~I know I said I didn't like this as much since the formula changed but I think it's just taken some getting used to. The formula is thicker than it used to be, but I've found that if I just squirt a little on my finger and warm it up, it spreads easier and still has the awesome staying power that the old UDPP had.
Honorable mentions I also used a lot in February~Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill Excess Mascara, NYC Sunny Bronzer, NARS Orgasm Blush, Hard Candy Baked Blush in Living Doll, Milani Liquify Eyeliner Pencil in Brown, Maybelline 24/7 Concealer in Ivory

No comments: