Saturday, September 10, 2011

August Favorites

Hello lovelies! I thought I would update with a blog post of my August favorites after watching tons of them on youtube.

1. Sigma F80 Brush-This is awesome for applying liquid foundation! It is densely packed and makes blending any foundation effortless. I think everyone needs this!

2. Estee Lauder Double Light Foundation-I always wanted to love the cult favorite original Estee Lauder Double Wear, but I never could. I think it is too heavy for me, I prefer a light to medium coverage foundation. The Light version, however, is perfect! The coverage is just right, it is slightly dewy unlike the original version which is very matte. The light controls oil for me, lasts all day, and hasn't caused any breakouts.

3. Covergirl LashBlast Mascara-This is an old favorite that I've recently went back to. No matter what new mascara I try, I always seems to come back to this. It gives me volume, separation, and it doesn't make my lashes crunchy.

4. Too Faced Naked Eye Palette-This is something else I have loved this month! I have had it for a while (probably around a year) and have used it off and on. Everytime I go back to it, I fall in love with it. This is the perfect natural eye palette for those of you that look better with cooler toned makeup like I do. I have a fair neutral, leaning warm skin tone but cooler eye shadows-grays, taupes, pinks-look better on me. I also had the other palette with warmer neutrals that Too Faced makes-the Natural Eye Palette-but a lot of the colors looked orange on me, so I gave it to my sister, who loves it. It's awesome too, so if you like warm neutrals you would probably love it. This includes instructional cards also, which is nice. It's just something that I can throw on that is appropriate for any occassion and takes minimal effort to blend and look nice.

5. Benefit Bella Bamba Blush-This blush instantly brightens my face and everytime I wear it I get comments that I'm glowing! People at work think it's pregnancy, shh don't tell them it's this!



So what are your current favorites?

No comments: