Saturday, September 10, 2011

29 Weeks Pregnant

I haven't really updated you much on my pregnancy, but that is the reason I haven't posted much recently. I was 29 weeks pregnant yesterday and I have no complaints! I have had a really good pregnancy so far-I haven't been sick at all until last week and then it was a sinus infection which was miserable because I really couldn't take anything for it. I am feeling much better now, I just have a residual cough. The only thing is that I have gained a ton of weight! I have already gained 27 lbs last time I went to the doctor about 2 weeks ago! So I am trying to watch that but everything else has been great. My glucola test came back normal so that was good. Oh and we are expecting a son and we are naming him Tyler Gage! Here are some pics to update you along the way!






Pre-pregnancy! I was tiny! I was about a size 2 or 4.




At 12 weeks-still tiny!


About 14 weeks on our vacation in the mountains!




16 weeks. Can you see the bump forming?



21 weeks 6 days :)


Now here I am at 29 weeks! 11 weeks to go!















No comments: