Friday, July 29, 2011

WnW Dancing in The Clouds

Hey everyone! Every since I saw a blog post and Emilynoel's video showing new Wet n' Wild eyeshadow trios that have came out, I went to 3 different drugstores this morning looking for them. I finally found them at Rite Aid. Only one trio appealed to me and that was Dancing in The Clouds, which consists of a gold, purple, and copper color. The only other neutral one was too similar to Silent Treatment. Here is my fotd I did using the trio!

FACE
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NC20
MAC MSFN in Medium Plus
NARS Laguna Bronzer
MAC Style Blush

EYES
Lorac Behind the Scenes Eye Primer
MAC Painterly Paintpot
WnW Brow Kit in Ash Brown
WnW Dancing in The Clouds e/s trio
Physician's Formula Eye Booster in Ultra Black
Lancome Le Crayon Khol in Raisin Noir
Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara

LIPS
MAC Prrr Lipglass







No comments: