Friday, December 11, 2009

MAC Grey & Pink Look

Hey ya'll! Today I got creative and got inspired by my pink & grey hoodie. I never would have thought to wear these colors together, but I really liked the outcome. Let me know what you think!

FACE
Clarins Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch Primer
MUFE Concealer Palette 1
MUFE HD Foundation 118
MAC MSF Natural in Medium Plus
NARS Laguna Bronzer (contouring)
MAC Stark Naked Blush
NARS Albatross (cheek highlight)
EYES
TFSI
Benefit Skinny Jeans Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner (lid)
MAC Artic Grey e/s (lid, over Skinny Jeans)
MAC Swish e/s (crease)
MAC Print e/s (outer corner, lower lashline)
MAC Blanc Type e/s (brow highlight)
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline (upper lashline)
MAC Engraved Powerpoint Eye Pencil (lower waterline)
Maybelline Colossal Volum' Mascara
LIPS
MAC Pervette Lipstick (I thought it was called "perverte" so I asked for that at the MAC counter and the MUA looked at me like I was crazy LOL.)


No comments: