Saturday, December 5, 2009

Shimmertime!

Hey ya'll! Hope you are all enjoying your Saturday. I am on call today so I can't really do anything. I did, however, decide to play with makeup! Today I used the Naughty Noir Eye Bag from MAC. This is the only thing that I purchased from the holiday collection this year, it just seemed I had something similar to everything else, including the palettes. I just wanted something pretty and simple. As always, let me know what you think!

FACE
NARS Primer
MUFE Concealer Palette
NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Santa Fe
Bare Escentuals Powder in Medium Beige to set
NARS Laguna Bronzer (contouring)
MAC Afterdusk Blush
NARS Albatross (cheekbone highlight)
EYES
TFSI
MAC Fresco Rose Paintpot (lid)
MAC Shimmertime Pigment (lid, over Fresco Rose)
MAC Glamour Check! e/s (outer corner, lightly into crease, lower lashline)
MAC Blanc Type e/s (browbone)
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline (upper lashline, lower waterline)
MAC Zoom Lash Mascara
LIPS
The Body Shop Yes Yes Yes! Lip Butter (loving by the way, smells amazing and showed up lovely in these photos!)

No comments: