Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Revlon PhotoReady Foundation Review + FOTD


Hello beautities! So I know you all have probably heard all kinds of stuff about the new Revlon PhotoReady Foundation. I actually purchased it last weekend and have had a few days to try it out. So far, I am very impressed with this foundation! I have always been a fan of Revlon products and this one is very comparable to me to the MUFE HD foundation IMO. I got the color 004 Nude and for reference I am NW25 in MAC and I wear 118 in MUFE HD. There is some slight shimmer to it that a lot of people don't like, but it's very subtle when blended into the skin properly. And also, I did a FOTD using this foundation and another recent purchase-the Too Faced Natural Eye Palette. Sorry I didn't get many good eye photos but I really wanted to show you what the foundation looks like.



FACE
Clarins Perfecting Touch Primer
Revlon ColorStay Blemish Concealer in Light/Medium
Revlon PhotoReady Foundation in Nude
MAC MSF Natural in Medium Plus
MUFE Sun Tan Bronzing Powder (contouring)
NARS Orgasm Blush

EYES
TFSI
Too Faced e/s in Silk Teddy (crease to brows)
Too Faced e/s in Push-Up (lid)
Too Faced e/s in Erotica (crease, lower lashline)
MAC Stubborn Brown Powerpoint Eye Pencil (upper lashline, lower waterline)
MAC Fibre Rich Mascara

LIPS
Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick in Pink Sand

No comments: