Saturday, July 18, 2009

15 MAC Eyeshadows I Couldn't Live Without

What if you could only have one 15 eyeshadow palette from MAC? What are your must-have colors you would pick? I have lots of MAC eyeshadows but I find I have my favorites that I reach for time and time again. Here are my top picks:

1. Tilt. I absolutely adore this color-I wear it at least half the days of the week. The blue-violet with green duochrome just really enhances my brown eyes. I think this may be my first MAC e/s that I hit the pan on.

2. Contrast. This is my second favorite blue color. This is an amazing dark purple-navy color that also looks amazing on me. I love to pair it with Tilt.

3. Shroom. This is hands-down my favorite highlighter color. It always looks gorgeous without being too bright on the browbone with my skintone. It is a satin finish light beige color with subtle shimmer.

4. Satin Taupe. My favorite brown e/s. It's a cool mid-tone brown. A brown that actually looks nice with my skintone. Can easily be made smokey or subtle.

5. Charcoal Brown. I use this color to fill in my brows everyday. It is just a perfect match. It is a matte midtone brown color.

6. Carbon. This is the blackest-black matte e/s that you will ever find. I also use this on almost a daily basis. There are so many uses for this one. I use it on the outer corner of the eye to smoke out any look, line the lower lashline with, and to smudge eyeliner.

7. Shadowy Lady. I have really grown to love this deep matte plum. It's beautiful to smoke out purple looks when you don't want to do black. I recently wore it on my lid over Nice Vice Paint Pot and it was just gorgeous.

8. Parfait Amour. I love this purple color on me. It's a blue-violet shade that's just so pretty. Could have better pay-off but I can build it up to the intensity that I want.

9. Nocturnelle. This pink-purple color in the crease really makes my eye color pop. Love it.

10. Swish. My favorite pink from MAC. It is an icy pink that is beautiful and glad to finally have found a pink that doesn't make me look sick!

11. Knight. This is limited edition but I really do love it. It came out with the BBR collection. It's similar to Knight Divine without the blue undertone. It's more of a true grey. Looks pretty in the crease.

12. Scene. Such a pretty soft grey color with subtle shimmer. Very versatile.

13. Humid. This is MAC's best green e/s IMO. It is such a deep gorgeous green that can be worn a lot of different ways.

14. Shimmermoss. A gorgeous shimmering teal color. I think I may like this one on me better than I like the infamous Parrot e/s.

15. All That Glitters. This is a very pretty natural shimmering beige-gold color. I think this one would work well on anyone. Makes beautiful neutral looks.

So there you have it! So now, what are your favorites?

No comments: