Sunday, July 19, 2009

Top 5 Blushes

I guess I'm really into these "best of the best" posts right now. I will try to do another look soon :). This post is all about blush. Blush is something that IMO can make a look, giving that sexy flushed glow. Here are my top five picks that I love.

1. NARS Deep Throat. Not very fond of the name, but this is a beautiful peach blush with gold shimmer. I think this one would flatter many different skin tones.

2. NARS Orgasm. What can I say? I'm a fan of NARS blushes! This infamous blush really is a gorgeous universally flattering pinky-peach color. Just have a light hand with it, it is very pigmented!

3. MAC Warm Soul. This is a mineralize blush from MAC that I adore if I don't want to do pink. It's a light, warm golden brown with shimmer. It's gorgeous!

4. MAC Strada. This matte pink-beige blush is the perfect natural looking blush for me. It gives me a glow and you honestly can't tell that I have any blush on. It's hard to describe, but I love it!

5. MAC Pleasantry. I really need to pull this out and wear it again; it is such a beautiful shimmering bright pink. Just gorgeous. Period.

No comments: