Monday, March 4, 2013

February 2013 Favorites

Hey ya'll! I know I am slack about not posting updates on my blog. I have a lot going on in my life lately and have just been busy. Being a mom to a 15 month old, expecting the 2nd arrival in August and working full time has me pretty pooped.  I'll try to do better :)  So here are my favorites for the month of February!
 

 
Covergirl Lashblast Volume~This is an old favorite that I have been reaching for daily for the last few weeks and have really enjoyed.  It gives me volume and definition.  You just can't go wrong with this mascara IMO.
 
Jordana Fabuliner in Black and Brown~I recently discovered these two beauties this year and have been reaching for these almost daily also.  My local Walgreens was out so I ordered them from cherryculture.com. They are just so easy to use for a liquid eyeliner.  The black is a true black and the brown I love because it is a DARK brown.  If I use brown eyeliner, I prefer it to be dark. 
 
MAC Painterly Paint Pot~This is another product I have had forever that I've recently started using pretty much on a daily basis.  I wear it over my Too Faced Shadow Insurace and I have noticed that it makes my eye shadow look more even and it de-veins my eyelids so my shadow looks better and the wear of it is extended even longer than just wearing it with the shadow insurance alone.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: