Friday, September 3, 2010

Leopard Luxe Inspired Look

While I was out shopping yesterday, I took a look at the new MAC Collection Fabulous Felines. The Leopard Luxe Eyeshadow Quad caught my interest, but I have so much makeup and similar colors, I decided not to purchase. I saw a look Marlena from Makeupgeek was wearing using this quad and challenged myself to try to recreate the look with makeup I already own. So here goes, my attempt to kill a lemming :).

FACE
MAC Matte
Revlon Age Defying Concealer in Medium
Revlon Photoready Foundation in Natural Beige
NARS Loose Powder in Desert
MAC Peachtwist Blush
EYES
Lorac e/s Primer
MAC Blackground Paintpot (lid, into crease)
NYX Smokey Eye Palette (black/brown on lid and into crease over Blackground)
88 Shimmer Palette (gold & copper color in crease, light gold on inner corner)
MAC Modelette e/s (browbone)
BTFL (upper lashline)
MAC Uppity Fluidline (lower lashline)
MAC Engraved Powerpoint e/l (waterline)
Sephora Atomic Volume Mascara
MAC Brow Set in Show-Off
LIPS
NYX Beige Lipgloss



No comments: