Thursday, August 26, 2010

Trying Out Maybelline Smooth Mousse

Hey ya'll! I just finally got the Maybelline Smooth Mousse Foundation a couple of days ago from CVS. They even had testers, which was very nice because I looked at it in Walmart and I had no idea what color to get. I ended up getting Natural Beige, as it was the closest match to my skin tone. Initial impression: I really like it. Feels good on the face and I think it photographed pretty well. Not sure about the longevity yet, but I tend to be combo-oily so I will probably have to touch up with some powder. Anyways, here is my FOTD!

FACE
Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse in Natural Beige
Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Concealer in Cream
NARS Laguna Bronzer
EYES
TFSI
Revlon ColorStay Nude Elements e/s quad
Loreal Lineur Intense Carbon Black Liquid Liner
MAC Engraved e/l (lower waterline)
Revlon Double Twist WP Mascara
LIPS
Maybelline CS Born With It Lipstick





No comments: