1. Revlon ColorStay Foundation. This foundation is the bomb! It gives great coverage and truly does last all day. I'm a nurse and work 12 hr. shifts and this stuff really holds up! It creates a flawless finish that is comparable to Studio Fix Fluid by MAC. It comes in two formulas-one for normal/dry skin and one for combination/oily skin. I use the normal/dry skin formula in the shade "Fresh Beige." Has an average cost of about $12.
2. Revlon ColorStay Pressed Powder. This is probably the best low end powder you can find. Gives skin a very matte finish that lasts. It works really well in conjunction with the ColorStay Foundation. This is ALWAYS in my purse! I wear the shade "Medium." This powder costs about $10.
3. Revlon ColorStay Liquid Liner. Can you tell I'm a fan of Revlon products? This eyeliner is just as good as any high end liquid liner, and as with other Revlon products, it really does last. The felt tip applicator is very precise and makes it easy to apply. Liquid liner is always a challenge for me, but this is really easy. I like the shade "Blackest Black." This costs about $7.
4. CoverGirl Cheekers Blush in Rose Silk. This is a very pigmented peachy-pink blush, similar to the infamous NARS Orgasm Blush. The brush it comes with is not great, but at $4, you just can't beat it!
5. CoverGirl LashBlast Mascara. This is the first of my two drugstore mascara loves. LashBlast separates amazingly well and gives great volume better than any high end mascara I've tried. It also holds a curl incredibly well and beautifully darkens the lashes. Plus, how can you resist the big, bright orange tube? I prefer the waterproof formula in the shade "Very Black." This retails for about $7.50.
6. Maybelline The Colossal Volum' Express Mascara. This mascara really turns up the volume! With a larger brush similar to Diorshow, the results this one gives is really impressive. I like both the waterproof and non-waterproof versions of this in the shade "Glam Black." About $5.50 at Wal-Mart.
7. NYX Single Eye Shadow. These are by far the cheapest, most pigmented, and blendable eye shadows you can find for the price. You can get them for $3.50 a piece at cherryculture.com. They have about any color you can think of! A few of my favorite colors are Spring Flower, Atlantic, Ocean, Deep Purple, Iced Mocha, and Charcoal.
8. Loreal De-Crease Eye Shadow Base. This is a flesh-colored eye shadow primer that is a great alternative to UDPP or Too Faced Shadow Insurance. Makes your shadows last a lot longer than it they would on their own. I have to admit, nothing will ever replace my TFSI, but this is a good alternative for the price. Costs about $7.
9. NYX Mega Shine Lipgloss. I LOVE these lipglosses. They are very pigmented, have a wide range of colors, aren't sticky, and smell like cherries. What's not to love? They are $4 at cherryculture.com. My favorite shades are "Natural" and "Smokey Look."
10. NYX Black Label Lipstick. Some of the best lipstick I have tried. Very light, creamy, and smell like grapes! Vibrant color selection as well. My favorites are "Hot Pink," "Dusty Rose," and "Heiress." They are $7 at cherryculture.com.