Saturday, January 10, 2009

MAC Blonde, Brunette, Redhead Inspired Look

Hey ladies! Hope you all are having a fabulous day. Today I decided to try a look inspired by the new Blonde, Brunette, Redhead collection. I was going to order some stuff from it online, but I'm hesitate after reading all the reviews, so I'm going to wait until I see it in person. The only color from the collection I used is Femme Fi and that one I already had.

*MAC unless noted*
FACE
Prep + Prime Skin
MUFE Concealer Palette 1
Studio Fix NC20 (LOVE it!)
Pearl CCB Peachykeen Blush
EYES
UDPP
Frostlite Fluidline
Femme Fi e/s (inner corner, brow highlight)
Contrast e/s (rest of lid, crease, lower lashline)
Sumptuous Olive e/s (crease)
Charcoal Brown e/s (brows)
Engraved Powerpoint Eye Pencil (upper lashline, lower waterline)
Plush Lash Mascara
LIPS
Soft & Slow Lipglass


No comments: